Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions together with the General Information contained on our website form the basis of your contract with Bali-Finder.com.
Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Bali-Finder.com is a brand of Bali Griyasari Tours & Travel.
In these Terms & Conditions, “you” “client” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “We”, “us” the ” company” and “our” means Griyasari Tours & Travel.
Information on this Website
All information in this website has been compiled from up to date details and we have taken care to ensure that it is accurate. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility, tour program or activity is either modified or not available.
Google Earth/Maps are to give you a further guide to the location of the sightseeing attraction. However, we cannot guarantee the definition of the location of attractions and it is subject to whatever Satellite image Google publishes.
Using the Website
Content and Submission
We allow registered users and clients to submit information (“content submission”) by e.g.
• Registering a business within our paid or unpaid listings (“listings”)
• Contributing content in “user generated content areas” such as blogs or reviews
• Discussion Forums
• Contributing content as a writer or journalist on the website
Bali-Finder.com has no obligation to monitor or edit any content submissions published or distributed on our online or offline media, but we reserve the right to do so and remove or edit
without notice any content at any time and for any reason.
(1) all information supplied by you regarding others, yourself or your business is fully accurate, factual and not misleading.
(2) that your submitted content is not racist, fraudulent, pornographic, abusive, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights -in any form.
(3) that your submitted content does not encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense or violate the rights of anyone –persons, states, governments, companies or other entities of any sort.
(4) that your submitted content does not infringe any copyright, trademark or patent of any party.
(5) that your submitted content does not include any private and personal information of any third party. Including but limited to addresses, family name, contact details,social security and bank or credit card details.
(6) that your submitted content does not contain unsolicited promotions, political campaigning.
(7) that your submitted content does not contain links to content that violates above mentioned regulations
(8) that your submitted content may not expose us or our partners, affiliates and subsidiaries, our users and clients to any harm or liability of any type-
(9) to be responsible for creating your own backup of the content submissions
(10) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, translate your submitted content
(text, data, videos, pictures, reviews etc.)
(11) to grant us (incl. affiliates and affiliates) the nonexclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right to distribute, display, publish your contributed content throughout the world in any media– digital and non-digital.
(12) and acknowledge that content submissions are non-proprietary and non-confidential.
(13) that you can suggest the correction of the content submitted by you or others if you feel content is not correct or misleading.
You agree we are however not obliged to follow those suggestionsand decide at our discretion.
(14) to be fully responsible for your content submissions and that you submit content at your own risk.
(15) not to claim and to forever waive any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content;
(16) to forever release us, and our licensees, subsidiaries, assigns, and successors from any claims
(17) any use of the user generated content areas in violation of the above mentioned rules and regulations may result in terminationor suspension of your rights to use the website partially or in total.
The information, products, technology and services published my have errors or include inaccuracies. We do not guarantee the accuracy of content displayed.
We therefor take no responsibility and assume no liability for:
•any content submitted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party,
•for any loss or damage of data
•for any defamation, falsehoods, pornography or profanity you may encounter while using balidiscover.com.
•for any statements or content provided by its users
• errors and inaccuracies of information (e.g. details, descriptions, pricing, locations, pictures) of all listed businesses and listings, incl. but not limited to accommodation, car rentals, restaurants, wellness, attractions, activities etc.We disclaim all warranty and condition that the website, the servers, the software, the servers or any email sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall we or our staff, affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of you accessing the website or using its services and products. Including but not limited: information, viruses, linked sites, products, software obtained or used by you provided by the website – whether based on theory or negligence, contract, or otherwise. Even ifwe have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Tours and Service offered
Bali-Finder.com operates some of the tours on the website as well as offer tours operated by other companies. When Bali-Finder.com offer tours operated by another company that is not part of Bali-Finder.com code share group, tour name will indicate the operator on our website as well as on tour voucher issued. If guest select to book a tour that is not operated by Bali-Finder.com any complaint, request for refund and such should be directed to the operator as Bali-Finder.com role will be limited to an online agent!
In an event that guest have complaint for tour booked that is not operated by us, Bali-Finder.com will contact the operator on behalf of the guest with request for compensation of damages, and request for refund only after guest acknowledge Bali-Finder.com roll in such booking as merely and nothing else or more than an online booking agent.
Making Your Booking
When you make a booking you must be at least 18 and must be authorised to accept on your behalf and all members of your party, the terms of these booking conditions. The party leader confirms that he/she is so authorised and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us.
The confirmation and all other documentation will be sent to the party leader via email. Please check the details carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation, acknowledgement or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 24 hours of you receiving it.
Changes – if possible – will incur an admin fee.
By clicking to book any travel, hotels, villas or tour arrangements and entering your personal & payment details on our website, you are committing to purchasing those arrangements at the price specified, if they are available. When we receive your booking, we will contact the supplier of the arrangements concerned, to see if they are available. If they are, we will make the booking on your behalf and a binding agreement will come into existence between you and the listing company
Should we be informed by the supplier of any changes to the conditions of the booking arrangement, we’ll notify you immediately by telephone or email. You will have the choice to either purchase with the revised conditions or receive a full refund.
Please note that each booking is treated separately on our online booking system. If larger groups want to be sure of sufficient availability for any services, they should call us. If two parts of the same group book online in two separate bookings and the service availability expires between the two bookings, we regret therefore that we are unable to cancel the first booked service without applying cancellation charges, as levied upon us by the tour operators.
In order to confirm your chosen tour, travel service or activities, a deposit or full payment amount advised to you by your reservation agent must be paid at the time of booking. The balance of the booking cost must be received by us by the date stated on your booking confirmation. Reminders are not sent prior to the due date. If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you. In this case the cancellation charges will charge to you.
Please note: Payment by credit card incurs a bank charge of 2.5% (4% for payments made by American Express). Online payment is securely handled by Visa or MasterCard. We also offer PayPal payment.
Pay on Tour
With some services, we have an agreement that the remaining balance can be paid directly to the tour operator. This option may be provided to you, and if chosen or specified in your booking documentation, the full remaining balance must be paid directly to the tour operator on the day of your tour. We accept no liability for any additional charges incurred from the tour operator for the processing of this payment.
Booking alterations may incur additional charges from the service provider and is subject to availability. You will not be charged any administration fees from Griyasari Tours & Travel for booking alterations.
Cancelations may cause a cancelation fee.
Failure to show up at your designated pick up location at the scheduled time for tours, excursions or activities will result in no refund. Customers staying in hotels and resorts must wait outside the hotel/resort lobby, not inside the lobby, your room or in the hotel restaurant.
Tour Providers reserves the right to cancel any trip, tour, activity for any reason, but will not cancel a tour less than 12 hours before departure except for Force Majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside the company’s control.
Tour Operators like Griyasari Tours & Travel have a duty to select the suppliers of your arrangements with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the arrangements, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused.
- Tour Operators have no liability where the arrangements cannot be provided as booked due to ‘force majeure’ / circumstances beyond our control.
- is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- Tour Operators is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients on our tour and activies arrangements.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, Tour Operators are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by our partner agencies.
- Tour Operators is not responsible and therefore is not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the tour.
- Tour Operators is not liable to any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients left inside the tour transportation.
- We accept no liability for intermittent failure of public supplies or utilities such as bus or boat transportations.
The Tour Operators is not responsible for any improper or non-performance of any services forming part of the cruise or package which are wholly attributable to the fault of the passenger, the unforeseeable or unavoidable act or omission of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services to be provided under the contract; unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the company and/or the relevant supplier, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised including (but not limited to) an event of force majeure; or any event which the company and/or the relevant supplier could not even with all due care have foreseen or forestalled.
Limitation of Liability
Contractual limitation of liability: Bali-Finder.com, its officers, employees, agents, and contractors are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, accident, damage, delay, omission, irregularity or nonperformance occurring in connection with these arrangements. The client understands and accepts all risks associated with any and all activities, including both land based and water activities, car travel, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating. Guests acting irresponsibly can have an adverse impact on their fellow guests. As a result, we will not tolerate unsafe, illegal, or irresponsible behavior.
Bali-Finder.com acts as intermediary between the concerned hotels, resorts, tour operator, local travel agents, transports operators and local tourist officesproviding the services.
Bali-Finder.com are therefore not responsible for any lost, injuries or damages sustained by the tourists. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the customers.
Prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of confirmation and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the stay. Bali-Finder.com will only impose charges for hotel room reservation(s). Other expenses incurred by the user is payable to the Hotel. For instance, the user is required to pay directly to the Hotel for any extras such as food and beverages consumed, room services, pay-per-view TV, mini bar expenditures, telephone charges etc.
This site contains a links page that displays links to other sites from our links pages, Griyasari Tours & Travelis not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Bali-Finder.com are associate partners to several other companies whose services and/or products we employ/ promote from time to time. If we feel these associates are better placed to fulfill your requests we will notify you by e-mail and pass on your requests/inquiry.
Our site uses a reservation and an inquiry form for customers to request/book information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their name, email address and other personal details such as passport, financial information like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code, or age). Contact information from the form is used to send booking confirmations, information about our company, and promotional material from some of our associates to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor from time to time in order to make them aware of new products or special promotions. Financial information that is received from our clients is used to bill the user for products and services ordered from our website by clients.
The Company will do all reasonably possible in endeavoring to protect personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please feel free to contact us.
In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining Terms and Conditions to survive and continue as binding.
These conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by Indonesia law.