Explore the Garuda Wisnu Bali Kencana Cultural Park on a small-group tour. Experience some of the island’s best beaches and finish the day with a visit to Uluwatu Temple.
About this activity
-Duration: 10 hours (Starting time 9:00 AM)
-Printed or mobile voucher accepted
-Live tour guide (English)
Free pickup areas include Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud. Exact pickup time depends on location – the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm.
Important notice: Please be ready for pickup at least 10 minutes before the stated pickup time. Tour guides will only wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
- Explore Bali with a small group and visit the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park to soak up the cultural activites
- Experience the island’s best beaches including Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua, and Padang-Padang Surf Beach
- Finish the day with a spectacular sunset at Uluwatu Temple and watch the famous Kecak Balinese Cultural Dance
Discover some of the best of Bali including beautiful beaches and age-old temples. With a visit to a cultural park and a vibrant dance show thrown in for good measure, see the “real Bali” as you travel with an experienced local guide.
Make your way to Tanjung Benoa Beach nestled in the southeast of Bali. This strip of seaside resorts features a reef-protected beach with gentle waves, perfect for watersports like parasailing or wakeboarding. Next, travel to Nusa Dua, home to one of the island’s best resorts. While here, see a rare, natural phenomenon known as the “Water Blow”. Watch as white-tipped waves crash against limestone cliffs, creating spectacular sprays that drench those who stand too close.
Explore the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, where you learn more about Balinese culture and religion. Flanked by a giant statue of the Hindu god, Vishnu, this is the ideal place to see some local dance and music, with various fun activities available.
Relax on Padang Padang Surf Beach, with its white sand, clear blue sky and great surf all year round. Finish the day with a visit to Uluwatu Temple. Watch the sun set on the horizon from an 11th-century rock temple. Learn about the myths and legends of this mystical place from your guide. Then, enjoy a vibrant celebration of local culture with a Kecak Balinese traditional dance. Talented performers will tell myths of Bali through song and dance as you end the day.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected areas
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included:
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees (unless inclusive option selected)
Not suitable for:
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
What to bring?
- Change of clothes
Know before you go:
- If you select a tour option with no entrance fees included, the entrance fee for Padang-Padang Beach is 20K IDR, Uluwatu Temple 50K IDR, Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple 150K IDR, Garuda Wisnu Kencana 100K IDR
- Fees are payable directly at the entrance