Join a Balinese Priestess for a morning of sunrise yoga and meditation. Connect with nature through an earth ritual. Purify yourself with a water ritual.
About this activity:
– Duration: 8 hours (Starting time 4:00 AM)
– Printed or mobile voucher accepted
– Instant confirmation
– Instructor (English)
– Pickup included (your hotel in Bali)
Pick up from your accommodation in Ubud at 4:00 AM.
For Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Kerobokan, pick up is at 03:30 AM
- Discover the true magic of Bali through yoga, meditation and an earth ritual in Kintamani
- Experience a silence walking meditation through nature
- Join in a water purification ceremony aimed to achieve self-purification of your body, mind and soul
Experience the magic of Bali with a morning spiritual experience. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from accommodations in Ubud, Kintamani, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Candi Dasa, Kerobokan, or Sanur. Drive to Kintamani near Mount Batur. The elements of earth, wind, fire, air, and spirit come together in this area, creating an aura of healing. Meet your guide, an experienced Balinese priestess. Take a nourishing walk through the stunning woodlands near Mt. Abang which surround a volcanic crater basin.
Reconnect with your inner peace during yoga and meditation. Take a part in an earth ritual in which you will give back to mother nature and create a compassionate relationship with the environment. Afterward, enjoy a healthy breakfast as you take in a gorgeous view of Mount Batur.
End your journey with a water cleansing ceremony at one of Tampaksiring’s ancient temples. This cleansing ritual is performed in order to purify your body mind and soul. Connect with your emotions and intuition through the element of water. Gain a deeper understanding of Bali and yourself.
- Return hotel transfers
- Yoga instructor
- All entrance fees
- All sessions
- Mineral water
- Coffee or tea
Prepare for the activity
What to bring?
Know before you go:
- This experience is suitable for those who have an interest in spirituality, nature, and culture.
- There will be an easy and short jungle trek in this activity. You are required to be healthy and physically fit.
- Please bring extra clothes, a jacket, swimwear, and a towel.