Telaga Waja: White Water Rafting with Lunch
Experience the beautiful landscapes of the Telaga Waja River from a different perspective on a white water rafting adventure, and then enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch.
About this activity:
– Duration: 6 hours
– Printed or mobile voucher accepted
– Instant confirmation
– Live tour guide (English)
(Pick-up from your hotel in Bali at 08:00 AM.)
- White water raft through the wilderness of eastern Bali on the Telaga Waja River
- See brightly-decorated Hindu shrines
- Enjoy a chef-prepared Indonesian buffet lunch
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then journey to the Telaga Waja River to get a short explanation about white water rafting on arrival.
Switch between class I and II rapids on a 2-hour journey through the deep valleys with cascading waterfalls and prehistoric cliffs. Marvel at the tropical forest and encounter Hindu shrines, brightly decorated on ceremonial prayer days.
Then, enjoy an Indonesian, chef-prepared buffet lunch in the wilderness before making your way back towards your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Professional safety equipment
What’s Not Included:
- Personal expenses
- Prepare for the activity
Know before you go:
- This adventure is suitable for guests of all ages
- Please bring a change of clothes, short pants, sandals or waterproof shoes, a T-shirt, your swimming costume, sunblock and a camera
- Price $35
- Travel activities Tours, Activities, Adventure, Water Sports
- Location / Region Bali