Take a comprehensive private tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island’s most iconic temples. Visit the royal temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun and then go to Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean.
About this activity:
-Duration: 10 hours (Starting time 10:00 AM)
-Printed or mobile voucher accepted
-Live tour guide (English, Japanese)
(Pick-up from your hotel in Bali)
- See Bali’s famous rock temple at Pura Tanah Lot
- Watch an authentic “kecak” dance performance and see the sunset from Uluwatu Temple
- Frolic on the white sands of Padang Padang Beach
- Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel at around 10:00, and then head to the royal temple of Taman Ayun. Dating from the days of the Mengwi Empire, the temple and garden complex of Pura Taman Ayun is well known from the TV program “Around the World in 80 Gardens.”
Continue to Tanah Lot Temple perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean, and enjoy lunch before going for a walk on the white sand beach at Padang Padang.
Next, visit Uluwatu Temple, where you can watch the majestic kecak dance while the sun sets in the background. End with a grilled seafood sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay, before getting dropped off at your hotel at around 20:30.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle (including fuel costs)
- Parking fees
- Balinese dress
- All entrance fees (if option selected)
- Kecak dance ticket (if option selected)
What’s Not Included:
- Entrance and excursion fees
- Tickets for performances
- Meals and drinks
- Sunset dinner
Know before you go:
- The sunset dinner in Jimbaran is not included in this tour price so that you may have the flexibility to adjust your menu and dietary preference.
- Website https://travel-booker.net/
- Address Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Private Tour