Villa Kayajiwa – 4 Bedroom villa in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Situated an easy 20-minute walk from the beach in Canggu’s super trendy Batu Bolong area, Villa Kayajiwa’s edgy architecture, tasteful interior design, stunning 25-metre pool and purpose-built karaoke room make it a perfect spot for relaxing, hanging out and having fun.
Built in an L-shape around the pool and tropical gardens overlooking the rice fields, this four-bedroom luxury villa in Canggu sits at the quiet end of Batu Bolong, the road that this area is named after.
The element of water features strongly in the design of this villa – a moat between the inside and outside spaces creating a very relaxing ‘zen’ feel. And architectural style is contemporary chic and minimalist, with sharp lines and dramatic volcanic-stone finishes. Interiors are a fusion of Balinese art with splashes of colourful South East Asian influences, oozing style and ‘feng shui’ without ever being over the top.
If you’re visiting with a bunch of friends or with children who enjoy a good sing-along, Kayajiwa is the perfect villa. You can sing to your heart’s content in the villa’s purpose-built karaoke room (which doubles up as a home cinema) without bothering the neighbours. If, however, you would prefer to get away from it all for some well-earned ‘me’ time, simply book a relaxing body treatment and head upstairs to the villa’s massage room.
However you choose to spend your time, you will be ably looked after during your stay by the villa’s caring and professional team of staff, which includes a knowledgeable villa manager, housekeeping and service staff, as well as a skilled chef to prepare your breakfast, lunch and dinner from a suggestion menu of mouth-watering choices.
There’s no shortage of things to do during a stay at Kayajiwa. The villa sits at the heart of Bali’s rapidly growing eco-conscious and healthy living movement. During the day it has an incredible variety of juice bars, coffee shops and vegan eateries, while at night it becomes the Canggu hotspot for the young and fabulous.
Features and amenities
Property Area: 520sqm (villa). 1000sqm (land).
- Elegant living and dining space with a solid wood 12-seater dining table
- Beautifully furnished with Balinese and South East Asian art
- Purpose-built karaoke / home cinema room
- Massage room
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort
- 25-metre private swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Beautiful rice-field views
- Large lawn and tropical garden
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers
- Large rooftop terrace with barbecue pit
- Spacious ground floor room furnished with a canopied king-sized bed
- Large dressing room and desk space
- Exquisitely decorated and furnished
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with stone tub and rain shower
Two Guest Rooms
- Ground floor rooms, both furnished with king-size beds
- Beautifully decorated
- Large wardrobe areas
- Ensuite bathrooms with little private patio gardens
- Located upstairs, adjacent to the massage room
- Furnished with twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom shared with the massage room
- Stunning views of the rice fields and the pool
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including the villa manager, personal chef, villa attendants, butlers and security.
- Price $630
- Listing categories Villas / 4 Bedroom
- Location / Region Bali/ Canggu
- Villa Atributes Pool, Kitchen, Livingroom, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Air-Condition, Garden, Gazebo, Housekeeping, Security, TV, Cable TV Channels, Safe, Telephone, WiFi / Internet, Music System, Fan, Hair Dryer, Bathrobes, Bathroom Amenities, Pool/Beach Towels, Outdoor Furniture, Sun Terrace
- Service Maid Service, Free WiFi Internet, Buttler Service, Room Service, Airport Transfers, Dining Service, Villa Manager, Car Rental, Car and Driver available, Laundry Service, Private check-in/check-out, Massage Service, Transfer Service, Baby Sitting Service, Some service facilities are for surcharge