Since we all realize about the grave problem of the worldwide – Global Warming – the biggest danger to human survival in the very coming future.
Reducing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is becoming a pressing issue for the global community.
Trees are nature’s technology, the only readily deployable and scalable solution to climate change.
Planting trees will help regulate climate, provide economic stability for local villagers, conserve threatened species, and protect watershed areas.
With our project – Trees for Bali – you can get your own tree in Bali, Indonesia.
Make a positive climate contribution and offset your CO2-emissions through our sustainable tree-plant projects.
When You Plant A Mango Tree in Bali:
- You will help regulate climate & make a positive climate contribution
- You will offset your CO2-emissions
- Remove megatons of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere
- You revitalize and improve soil quality
- Prevent soil erosion
- Protect watershed areas
- You reverse environmental degradation
- Restore biodiversity
- Preserve endangered species
- Support the local and global economy
- Provide economic stability for local villagers and farmers
- Supports the local community (Fruits for poor families and farmers)
- You provide a long time impact: Certain tree will grow over 300 years.
- You can be proud of you own tree(s) in Bali
However, our project is about much more than compensation of CO2 . One-third of all emissions have come from land-use change, namely deforestation. By reforesting land, we’re helping to bend the climate curve, restore species habitat, clean the water, and support the local and global economy.
Help us and become a OWNER OF YOU OWN TROPICAL TREE IN BALI!!
Your tree sponsorship includes following:
- Project start
- Transaction of money
- Raising the trees
- Distribution of the plants to small local farmers
- Spreading the plant
- Care of the plant until the farmer can derive income from it
- Training of local farmers
- Reporting & photo-monitoring
- Annual sampling in the project areas to verify the survival and health of the trees
- Approval of the photo and control of the coordinates of each individual tree
- Assignment of a unique ID for each tree and entry in our public tree register
- Your name sign on the tree
- Regular project updates in the tree diary, where the focus is on environmental and social benefits
How does it work?
Contact us or donate your tree sponsorship with the PayPal button below.
After the sponsor transaction a farmer will plant your tree in his village and take care of him.
Your tree is photographed, geolocalized, reported and gets your name sign.
After donation please contact us for all details (e-mail us: info(at)bali-finder.com
Visit our website: https://en.trees4bali.com/
Make an impact by sponsor a mango tree in Bali now!
The mango trees are long-lived, as some specimens still fruit after 300 years.
Under good conditions 400-600 fruits per tree per year can be produced. A mango tree support the local villagers.
In deep soil, the taproot descends to a depth of 6 m (20 ft), with profuse, wide-spreading feeder roots; to prevent soil erosion and protect watershed areas.
Mango tree sponsorship, example:
Mango Tree – Sponsorship: USD 40 (one time)
Plant your own Mango Tree in Bali!!
For only 40 USD (one time donation) you can plant a Mango Tree in a poor village in Bali Indonesia.