Bali Zoo: Breakfast with the Orangutans
Start the most important meal of the day with the adorable orangutans of Bali Zoo. Eat with the kings of the jungle at their playground. Encounter the other fauna of the wildlife sanctuary and attend live animal shows (optional) to complete the day!
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast with the kings of the jungle at Bali Zoo
- Eat with the orangutans in their playground
- Watch an exotic bird show
- Savor a cup of Balinese coffee or warm English tea
Make your way to Bali Zoo (or book the optional hotel pick-up and benefit from transportation to the wildlife sanctuary) and then enjoy the most important meal of the day with an adorable orangutan in their playground!
Take part in the first experience of its kind in Indonesia as you breakfast like a king. Held in the Gayo Restaurant at Kampung Sumatra, the breakfast with the playful orangutans includes assorted tropical fruits or fruit juice, freshly baked bread and optional main course choices such as fried rice, buttermilk pancakes, classic cereals and more.
End your morning with a cup of Balinese coffee or warm English breakfast tea for the perfect ending to your breakfast quest.
- Exotic bird show
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (if option booked)
- Duration 4 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Pick-up from your hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud or Sanur. Pick-up time is at 07:00 AM.
• Hotel pick-up is at 07:00 AM, followed by breakfast with the orangutans from 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Tour Bali Zoo and see the animal shows between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM, before the return transfer to your hotel at 02:00 PM
One review on “Bali Zoo: Breakfast with the Orangutans”
A lovely way to spend breakfast. The zoo is well run and maintained. The breakfast is good quality catering for eastern and western tastes. You can help yourself to a lot as it was a buffet breakfast with free flowing coffee.