Are you a fan of Elizabeth Gilbert’s life-changing memoir? Spend a day exploring Bali through her eyes and get a taste of what makes this island so special to all on a spiritual journey.
- Duration 8 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Your hotel in Bali (Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, or Uluwatu)
- Wander through some of Ubud’s tranquil and scenic rice paddies
- Practice yoga with a breathtaking view in a quiet area in Ubud
- Speak with a Balinese fortune teller and have your life’s questions answered
- Join the locals at a holy spring water temple for a purification ceremony
- Enjoy choices of raw, organic and vegan food
Bali has a deep-seated and singular sense of spirituality that is instantly palpable to all who arrive here. On this special adventure, experience Bali from the eyes of Elizabeth Gilbert, who came to the island at the end of a year-long journey to search for balance and love in her life.Your journey starts with a walk through some of Ubud’s tranquil and scenic rice paddy fields with your tour guide. This walk will let you enjoy the cool fresh air and the most gorgeous hillside views in the region.Then visit Intuitive Flow, one of the most beautiful yoga studios with a breathtaking view of the mountains and trees, here take a 1.5-hour yoga class. See the sun rising above Mt Agung in the morning classes and feeling it burn while saluting it, is pure magic. The class is also limited to a small group of 20 participants, giving you a more relaxing and peaceful feeling.
Visit one of Bali’s most sacred spots and bathe in the holy waters at Tirta Empul. Here, be guided through a spiritual cleansing ceremony by your experienced guide. After finishing the cleansing ritual, visit one of the most famous Ubud-based fortune tellers to complete your spiritual experience and have your life’s questions answered.
Your journey will not be complete without experiencing the wonderful life of plant-based wonders. There is no better place to have all this healthy, hearty and simply delicious raw and vegan comfort food in Bali. If you happen to take this tour on Sunday, you will also have a chance to visit Ubud Organic Market where you can meet the organic farmers that showcase their finest products ranging from vegetables, fruits jams, soy milks, nuts and chemical free beauty products.
- Tour guide (English Speaking)
- Hotel transfer & Tour trasportation
- Yoga class at Intuitive Flow
- Fortune teller, 20 – 30 minute session
- Entrance fees
- Do not forget to bring spare clothes for after the yoga class. A yoga mat will be provided by the studio
- The Yoga class is different every day depending on the studio’s schedule. Most of the classes are open or gentle level.
- The order of the itinerary on the description might change but you will still have the complete experience
- Lunch is not included in the tour price so you will have the freedom to decide the choice of meal on your own.
- Price $93 per Pers.
- Travel activities Tours, Activities, Sightseeing
- Location / Region Bali/ Ubud
Post New Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.