Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali’s most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul in Tampak Siring. Experience the Yagna, Yatra and Mantra healing techniques.
- Duration 8 hours
- Tour starts everyday
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
English, Japanese speaking Tour guide
- Free pick-up and transportation from your local hotel or other accommodation
- Easy cancellation / Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Meet Cokorda Rai, a famous Balinese healer, for shamanic counseling and healing
- Visit the 11th-century Goa Gajah Temple
- Take part in spiritual cleansing at the Bali Holy Spring Temple to purify your mind and soul
Take part in a combination program of spiritual healing and spiritual cleansing at Tirta Empul temple. This 8-hour spiritual journey begins at your hotel at 08:00, where you will be picked up and transferred to the temple to meet healer Cokorada Rai from Puri Negari.
Healing by Cokorda Rai combines Yagna, Yatra and Mantra healing practices.
Yagna healing is performed to remove negative factors in your life, and to help you find peace and happiness. Mantra healing, performed by reciting mantras, clears lower vibrations from your system and elevates your energy. A mantra is a precise combination of sacred sounds that forms a nucleus of spiritual energy attracting high spiritual vibrations, leading to spiritual awakening, empowerment and assistance.
Yatra healing is designed to remove afflictions that might be preventing you from obtaining a particular result. This can involve removing blockages in your career and bad intentions of your enemies, protecting you from negative forces, and aura healing and chakra balancing.
This overall process is known as melukat by the locals and is carried out to spiritually purify the mind and soul. It can be done at any place considered holy by the Balinese, although the Tirta Empul (or Holy Spring Temple) is considered the most holy site for this cleansing.
- Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of mineral water
- Necessary Balinese dress
- Healer fees (unless option selected)
- Entrances fees at Goa Gajah Temple and Tirta Empul (unless option selected)
• Please note that women who are menstruating are strongly advised against joining the tour
- Address Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour