Explore Bali’s central mountainous area and visit Mount Batur in style in a classic VW jeep. Witness the calm beauty the caldera, and visit rice paddies, temples, villages, and hot springs on this day trip.
- Duration 8 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Tour guide (English, Dutch)
Your hotel in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu, Uluwatu or Ubud.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Hop into a classic VW jeep and ride in style all day
- Travel to Mount Batur, an active volcano
- Pass rice paddies, local villages, and temples
- Soothe away your aches and pains in natural hot springs
Your driver will pick you up bright and early in your classic VW all terrain jeep for a day of adventure at Bali’s Mount Batur volcano. Drive through the scenic beauty of Bali’s rice terraces and lush vegetation. Stop at Penelokan, where you will reach the rim of a huge caldera, 14 kilometers across, with a breathtaking view of Mount Batur.
Continue your safari via the truck route into the old crater, where you will encounter huge lava flows which have covered most of the vegetation. On the edge of the caldera there are big trees which are inhabited by wild monkeys. From here you will climb up a lava dune with a beautiful view of the mountain and the black lava. Your guide will explain about the thirty million years of history that formed this area and surroundings.
After an adventurous drive around the mountain, you will stop to meet the local famers on your way to the natural hot springs. Soothe away all your aches and pains at the natural hot springs of Batur. You will have a buffet lunch before continuing the trip. Follow the road to a coffee plantation, where you will learn all about the production of coffee. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by VW classic convertible jeep
- Professional driver
- Entrance tickets
- Natural hot springs visit
- Buffet lunch
• Do not forget to bring a change of clothes and swimming suit for the hot springs
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• Hotel transfer are available from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Sanur, Canggu, Uluwatu and Ubud areas