Villa Adasa – 3 bedroom pool villa in Seminyak
Those yearning for lashings of style and a stand-out Seminyak location a heartbeat from La Lucciola, Kue De Ta and the Breeze at Samaya need look no further than Villa Adasa. This beautifully designed three-bedroom villa is coccooned within the exclusive Laksmana Estate moments from Bali’s most famous restaurants, bars and boutiques. Yet such is its charm, you might find it difficult to step beyond its grand bronze-handled doors.
An oasis of repose, Adasa reveals the influence of traditional Balinese architecture in the magnificent open-sided vaulted living pavilion and the liberal use of local materials (alang-alang roof, Palimanan stone walls, floors of terrazzo and polished teakwood). The interiors are achingly chic – black and white prints of 1930 Bali balance batik cushions in wild contrasting colours, an antique mirror reflects the bowls of orchids adorning the large dining table, Turkish and Tibetan rugs ripple across acres of floor. In contrast to such traditional touches yet completely in keeping with the clean contemporary lines are welcome 21st Century luxuries like Satelite TVs, Sonos music system and Bose sound system. There’s luxury in the sense of space too – entertaining is a breeze, yet myriad terraces, balconies and private spaces provide quieter areas of retreat.
Adasa means ‘ten’ in Balinese – and top marks must go to the villa staff too, for whom nothing is too much trouble, no detail is overlooked. The chef’s ability to create five-course dinners or seafood BBQs is legendary and the poolside bar counter sees a lot of butler bartending activity (the master bedroom loggia is just the spot for sunset cocktails)
This is a glamorous ‘grown-up’ villa and perfect for a group of friends who want to be in the thick of the action, yet families with kids, especially teenagers who appreciate the freedom to wander down to the beach in minutes, will not feel short-changed.
- Location: The Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins convertible to king); 2 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
- Living areas: Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside bale; sun terrace.
- Pool: 14m x 5m.
- Staff: Manager; chef; butler/service staff (24-hour); gardener; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Dining: Breakfast is complimentary. For other meals – Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- For families: Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
- Spa: On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Transport: Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; massage bed; generator back-up.
- Events: Events for up to 25 people can be arranged with prior notice.
- Property area: 500 square metres.
- All the villas neighbour one another and have independent access.
- Villas Kawi and Solo also connect directly via a garden door.
- Villa Ubud and the apartment are also directly connected by a door from Ubud’s upper-floor lounge area.
- Rental options range from one to eight bedrooms.
- Each villa has an open-sided pavilion incorporating fan-cooled sitting and dining areas beneath a soaring roof, overlooking the swimming pool.
- Pavilions also feature an integrated kitchen equipped with a two-burner gas hob, fridge and microwave.
- Villa Ubud additionally has a breezy upstairs sunset lounge open on two sides and furnished with a large daybed.
- The compact but chic one-bedroomed apartment also has its own kitchenette, dining and living area, plus a small furnished balcony (but no pool).
- Swimming pools fed by pairs of ‘barong’-head waterspouts.
- Pool decks topped with sun loungers and sunshades.
- Small walled tropical gardens with frangipani, palms and flowering plants.
- Eight bedrooms with king-size beds (three of which – one each in Kawi, Toba and Ubud – can be converted to twins), all with ensuite bathrooms.
- All bedrooms apart from the first-floor master bedroom in Villa Ubud and the apartment bedroom are located at ground level.
- All bathrooms, with the exception of the apartment, are semi open-air, with walk-in rain showers, bathtubs and tiny walled gardens planted with palms.
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD/CD players.
Lakshmi Villas is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana complex in Seminyak’s popular beach district of Petitenget. A short walk will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and mid-range eateries, while five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. Petitenget Beach (and temple) are just 500m away. Here you will also find La Lucciola – great cocktails, food and sunset views. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa too. A whole slew of excellent restaurants and nightspots can be found within two kilometres of the villas in either direction. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|11-Feb-2019 to 28-Mar-2019||780 ++||663 ++||2 nights|
|29-Mar-2019 to 16-Apr-2019||880 ++||748 ++||3 nights|
|17-Apr-2019 to 22-Apr-2019||990 ++||891 ++||5 nights|
|23-Apr-2019 to 06-Jun-2019||780 ++||663 ++||2 nights|
Book here the villa (best rates guaranteed)
Bali-Finder Best Rate Guarantee promises you the lowest publicly available internet rates every time you book directly through us.
- Price $780
- Listing categories Villas / 3 Bedroom
- Location / Region Bali/ Seminyak
- Villa Atributes Pool, Kitchen, Livingroom, Air-Condition, Bar, Housekeeping, Security, TV, Cable TV Channels, Minibar, Safe, Telephone, WiFi / Internet, Music System, Fan, Bathroom Amenities, Pool/Beach Towels, Sun Terrace
- Service Maid Service, Free Breakfast, Free WiFi Internet, Buttler Service, Dining Service, Villa Manager, Car Rental, Car and Driver available, Laundry Service, Private check-in/check-out, Transfer Service, Some service facilities are for surcharge
- Website http://www.asia-villa-rental.com
- Address Villa Adasa, Seminyak, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia