Just moments from Bali’s wild and beautiful southern coastline, this exclusive five-bedroom villa breathes an ocean-inspired theme in every element of its design. Villa Anucara beckons guests with the promise of comfort, privacy, space and fabulous ocean views. With elegant interiors and chic, white-walled, contemporary grandeur, Villa Anucara flows into spacious gardens that offer up surprise after surprise. A sunken poolside lounge, rooftop terrace, 35-metre swimming pool, secluded bedroom pavilions and enchanting tropical landscaping are just a few of the delights that await guests at Anucara.
This majestic and contemporary-styled property presents crisp white exteriors and cool cream marble floors, while Palimanan stone features abundantly throughout the villa and garden. With a delightful choice of indoor and outdoor living areas and dining spaces, two enormous master bedrooms with sexy, semi-open-air bathrooms, three stand-alone guest suites, a large central swimming pool, this gorgeous villa presents a luxury blend of alfresco and enclosed living at its best.
The villa’s ocean-inspired theme is in perfect harmony with its seaside location, 150m from a rugged beach in south-west Bali. A five-minute stroll along the beach brings you to the remarkable sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, while just a kilometre or so inland from Villa Anucara, encircled by luxuriant rice fields, is the pretty and charmingly traditional Balinese village of Cemagi.
Features and amenities
- Location: Jalan Pantai Mengening, Cemagi, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 10 people (5 king-bedded rooms). 3 extra beds may be set up on guest request at additional charge.
- Living areas: Living room; dining room with table for 10; Outdoor dining for 10; poolside sunken lounge and bar; rooftop sunset lounge; upper floor sitting room.
- Pool: 35m x 5m. 0.75m-1.75m depth.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef; cook; butler; 4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners/pool attendant; 4 security guards; maintenance/engineer. Masseuse and babysitter available by arrangement.
- Dining: A variety of Balinese, Indonesian, Asian, Western, vegetarian and kids’ dishes prepared from a suggestion menu; barbecue menu; off-menu requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: IDD telephone; complimentary WiFi broadband internet access.
- Entertainment: 46-inch flat-screen satellite TV and Blu-ray disc player with surround-sound in living room.
- For families: Villa Anucara is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; car seat, DVD’s, games.
- Spa: In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
- Events: Suitable for weddings and events for up to 40 guests.
- Transport: Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excludes petrol).
- Property area: 3,300 sqm.
- Large air-conditioned living room with 46-inch satellite TV/Blu-Ray DVD and comfortable sofas
- Separate grand central foyer leading to the dining room and kitchen featuring dining for ten people and views over the terrace and pool
- Air-conditioned kitchen fully equipped with modern appliances, polished concrete work surfaces and massive central island bench with bar stools
- 35m swimming pool cascading into two smaller pools beneath
- Poolside sun loungers and two double daybeds
- Sunken pool lounge open on three sides and featuring kitchen-area and guest washroom, a wooden bar, antique Indonesian daybeds, bar stools and built-in sofas
- Rooftop terrace with daybeds
- Alfresco dining area with ten-seater dining table and two outdoor couches
- Expansive tropical gardens with a combination of landscaped flora and manicured lawn areas for entertaining and relaxing
Perhaps the best way to explore this beautiful rural area of Bali is by foot or bicycle (bicycle hire can be arranged); the lanes around Anucara are flat and quiet as long as you steer clear of the main road. Five minutes’ walk up the black-sand beach is the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus; it sits on a rocky outcrop and is reminiscent of a miniature Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous sea temple located two or three kilometres further up the coast (9km by road). Heading inland, before you reach the main road, is a village temple and traditional market, where there always seems to be a lot of colourful activity.
- Price from $770
- Listing categories Villas / 5 Bedroom
- Location / Region Bali/ Canggu
- Villa Atributes Pool, Kitchen, Livingroom, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Air-Condition, Garden, Gazebo, Bar, Garage, Sea View, River View, Beach Access, Housekeeping, Security, TV, Cable TV Channels, Minibar, Safe, Telephone, WiFi / Internet, Music System, Fan, Hair Dryer, Bathrobes, Bathroom Amenities, Pool/Beach Towels, Outdoor Furniture, Sun Terrace
- Service Maid Service, Free WiFi Internet, Buttler Service, Room Service, Airport Transfers, Concierge, Chef, Dining Service, Villa Manager, Car Rental, Car and Driver available, Tour Arrangements, Wedding Arrangements, Laundry Service, Private check-in/check-out, Free Fuit Basket, Massage Service, Transfer Service, Baby Sitting Service, Some service facilities are for surcharge
- Website http://www.balidiscover.com
- Address Seseh-Tanah Lot, Bali, Indonesia