Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
The crisp, white façade of the villa wraps around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool combining modern and colonial architecture set amidst a lush tropical oasis. Villa Jajaliluna is both inspiring and practical offering three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms. Taking inspiration from the island itself, the designers have used beautiful light and a balance of neutral tones and vibrant colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans to create a luxurious ambience.
Villa Jajaliluna is a peaceful oasis located in Bali’s trendiest neighbourhood with funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas and glamorous bars at your doorstep. But with your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for staying in and absorbing the serenity of the villa. Whether its preparing a seafood barbecue, serving cocktails by the pool, organising a private yoga class or playing games with the kids, the dedicated staff at Villa Jajaliluna treat guests to five-star service.
Luminous with a white facade, French-style shutters, terrazzo tiles, Palimanan stone surrounds and bengkirai wood floors, the villa combines modern and colonial architecture to create a tropical oasis. Inspiration is drawn from the island itself – the beautiful light and colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans.
Built around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool, the villa is practical and compact but offers plenty of space with three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms.
To complement the villa, guests are treated to five-star service from two butlers, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef. Whether it’s mixing cocktails by the pool, preparing an outdoor seafood barbecue, arranging a private yoga class or playing a game of Nintendo Wii with the kids, Villa Jajaliluna’s warm and friendly staff will do their utmost to make you feel at home.
Features and amenities:
Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower
- Located poolside on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony
Enjoy the exclusive use of the whole villa, its private swimming pool and unlimited WiFi and the flawless service of its team of staff, including the villa manager, personal chef, villa attendants, butlers and security.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|11-Feb-2019 to 28-Mar-2019||1,290 ++||1,097 ++||2 nights|
|29-Mar-2019 to 16-Apr-2019||1,490 ++||1,267 ++||3 nights|
|17-Apr-2019 to 22-Apr-2019||1,690 ++||1,521 ++||5 nights|
|23-Apr-2019 to 06-Jun-2019||1,290 ++||1,097 ++||2 nights|
Book here the villa (best rates guaranteed)
Bali-Finder Best Rate Guarantee promises you the lowest publicly available internet rates every time you book directly through us.
Free Airport transfers & Bali halfday sightseeing tour when booking with us.
- Price from $1,097
- Listing categories Villas / 4 Bedroom
- Location / Region Bali/ Seminyak
- Villa Atributes Pool, Kitchen, Livingroom, Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Air-Condition, Garden, Gazebo, Bar, Garage, Housekeeping, Security, TV, Cable TV Channels, Safe, Telephone, WiFi / Internet, Music System, Fan, Hair Dryer, Bathrobes, Bathroom Amenities, Pool/Beach Towels, Outdoor Furniture, Sun Terrace
- Service Maid Service, Free Breakfast, Free WiFi Internet, Buttler Service, Room Service, Dining Service, Villa Manager, Car Rental, Car and Driver available, Tour Arrangements, Wedding Arrangements, Laundry Service, Private check-in/check-out, Free Fuit Basket, Massage Service, Transfer Service, Baby Sitting Service, Some service facilities are for surcharge
- Website http://www.balidiscover.com
- Address https://bali-finder.com/contact-2/
Post New Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.