Villa Mako is a peaceful 3-bedroom retreat, complete with swimming pool, located in a quiet traditional village above a small river valley. The single-storey villa is neo-colonial in style, similar to the Dutch guesthouses of the Javanese and Malay hill stations, characterised by louvre shutters, old teak doors, and spectacular high wooden ceilings built of seasoned timbers. The eclectic interiors reflect the travels and passions of the owners, introducing Balinese and Javanese antiques, combined with a bold use of colour to create a very personal atmosphere.
Designed to maximise the natural light, and catch the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the property offers a blend of air-conditioned comfort and open-air tropical living. Its elevated position, meanwhile, affords beautiful open views over the pool to a jungle canopy against a backdrop of rice terraces.
The furnishings and decorations include large mirrors, armchairs, cushions and loungers that focus on comfort as well as style. There are numerous relaxation areas, together with a huge amount of covered space, so guests will always find a private spot for peace and quiet. In fact, a large family or group of people could stay at the villa and still lose each other within its depths. In addition to this, guests have the choice of three different eating areas, all of which present a unique ambience.
- Price from $380 per villa per night
- Listing categories 3 Bedroom
- Location / Region Bali/ Canggu
- Villa Atributes Pool, Livingroom, Fully-Equipped Kitchen Air-Condition, Garden, Gazebo, Bar, Maid Service, Housekeeping, Security, TV, Cable TV Channels, Minibar, Safe, Telephone, WiFi / Internet, Music System, Fan, Hair Dryer, Bathroom Amenities, Pool/Beach Towels, Outdoor Furniture, Sun Terrace, Laundry Service, Private check-in/check-out
- Website http://www.asia-villa-rental.com
- Address Banjar Tiying Tutul, Desa Tumbak Bayuh, 80361 Canggu, Indonesia
Post New Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.